Sunday, October 14, 2012

NEW Stuff!!

Hello? Hello? Are you there??

It's been so long since I have talked to you!!
 
 
I have been SUPER busy getting all your Christmas orders done..
I am getting caught up, slowly but surely!
 
I have found a small amount of time to hunt down new patterns though!!
Here are a few of what I have stashed!
 
 
This is called The Bea Tutu. The pattern can be found on Ravelry. I think this is ADORABLE- and it would be super cute with these:
 
 
The Bea Legwarmers!! They are also on Ravelry.
 
Both of those patterns are by Natural Nora Crochet. How CUTE!!
 
 
I think I will be making myself a Fiona Button Scarf, if I ever find time.
Jennifer Dickerson hit this one out of the park, if you ask me!
 
 
 
Get ready to *gasp*! There are some of the cutest amis coming up I have seen in a long time!!
 
 
 
 
 
I know a couple of those are "halloween-ish" but they are still CUTE!
They have all been created by Little Muggles; I found them on Ravelry.
 
Baby Boots anyone??
 
 
Awesome pattern by Rebecca PatternMa on Ravelry!
 
One more--
 
I think I am in LOVE with this new doll!!
 
 
The Daphne Doll can also be found on Ravelry, thanks to Becca Homick!
 
 
Well folks, I have to get back to work. Let's not wait so long to talk again... okay?




No comments:

Post a Comment