Saturday, August 4, 2012

Clothes

Who doesn't love a cozy crocheted sweater?

Or a cute little sundress??

Here are some of my favorite clothing patterns from my Ravelry files....

The first three are from Amanda Tipton- her Ravelry page is HERE. She has other cute patterns too!

This one is the Striped TShirt Dress and comes in 2T/3T.

This one is the Barefoot Sundress- available Newborn-6x!
 And here is the Granny Square to Wear- customizable to any size! I made one of these for a friend back home and her daughter looked great in it! It's cute and comfy.
 This one is called the Crochet Fairy Shell Dress/Top and was written by Dewdrop Designs
This is another super cute one for summer- or fall, with a little shirt underneath.

 Here is the Girls Dress/Tiered Sundress pattern, written by Sara Lora. She has the pattern written for sizes newborn-girls size 8/10, so you can get one for all the girls in your family!

And now for Momma!! I love how comfy this Granny Shrug looks! By the way, the term "granny" is from the stitch pattern, not because it's for Granny! :)
This is also customizable and can be made any size newborn to adult!
 The Spring & Summer Dolman looks like it would be great anywhere- at home, out with friends or even to work on casual Friday! It can be made most any size.

One more from Amanda Tipton- the Sporty Poncho is another one that looks pretty cozy to me! She has the pattern written for adult small/medium- but I think I would be able to change it to fit YOU!

Last, but not least- here are a couple skirts I like!

Everlaughter has the Oh So Sweet Skirt pattern written for Baby (3-18mos) and Child (2-6yrs). LOVE it!


The Ruffle Skirt by Alexis Weber is also pretty stinkin' cute- you can get this one in an size 0-3mos through kids 7/8! Awesome!

Great job on the patterns, ladies!!

If YOU are interested in any of these items, let me know by commenting here, or emailing me at the email listed on the blog! Look forward to hearing from you!

Remember- August 2012 only 15% off your order!

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this post from a link from Amanda's blog. Thanks so much for the mention!

    ReplyDelete