Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Great PINTEREST Post!

Ahhh, Pinterest... I love you so, but you take up sooooooo much time in my life.

I sometimes think to myself, "I am going to take a little break and check whats new on Pinterest."

PSHHH! There is nothing quick about Pinterest.

My usual "pinning" time is at bedtime. I take my phone with me to bed and snuggle in for a good night's rest and open up the Pinterest app and see what my fellow pinners have been finding. I Repin a few of their things and then check out the ALL category and the DIY & Crafts category. (If I'm looking for something funny to send to Sarah I check out the HUMOR category!) After finding a few new pins for my boards I usually find myself with an iPhone punch in the face because I have fallen asleep with the phone in my hand.

That's when I know it's time for bed.


I have managed to find a few good pins before nodding off to dream land, and here they are!!
I'm not going to comment on all of these- just the ones that need it, ok, most of them.




This is GORGEOUS! ....and would take forever to get done....


ditto.


This ALMOST makes me want a little girlie to put this cute hat on! Anyone want to buy one??
pattern from: Ravelry

 these little guys are from: The Busy Budgeting Mama


 dino is from: Etsy


These dolls come with removable clothes- unlike the other dolls I have been making. HOW COOL!!
these are from: Annie's Catalog


 Awesome!
pattern from: Lion Brand


 ipod cover pattern from: Etsy


 I have had a few people ask for these mittens. This is a knit pattern, and I can't knit. (yet) BUT, I think I can come up with a crochet version if you are all still interested!
web link is here, and in another language. :)

can be found on Etsy


Would look kinda cool mixed in with my embroidery hoop collage, don't cha think?!
This set was sold on Etsy.


Cool! I'd love one of these under my coffee table!
also on Ravelry.


Another CrochetNPlay pattern from Crafty Anna! I reusable swiffer pad.


This makes me think of Tiffany, from Tiff's Tasty Cookies for some reason.
Her new website is tiffscookies.com
pattern is on Ravelry.


Anyone want to translate this pattern for me?? I don't even know what language it's in!
from: this blog



 And to leave you with one more wonderful photo... I dream of this in the corner of my living room. Someday......

from: Attic24
If you are interested in any of the items pictured in these photos (besides the weenie dogs!) let me know! I'd be happy to make you something!

2 comments:

  1. haha I LOVE the zombie Hello Kitty. But I love that weenie dog too. Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know French or German... Or whatever that language is that the pattern is written in?? Translate it and I'll make ya one for free!

      Delete