Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Designer Spotlight

The first Designer I am shining the spotlight on is.......
Anna from CrochetNPlayDesigns!

She makes the cutest toy and food patterns I have seen! She has everything from happy meals to sushi and campfires to cosmetics!

I have several of her patterns so check the list below, but if there is something you see on her page that I don't have just let me know! I love all of her patterns and would love to have them all in my file!

Here is the list of what I have:

Counting Cookies
Grocery Shopping Play Food
Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed
Cosmetic Bag
Coffee and Donuts
Happy Meal
Pirate Costume
Pet Dog
Ice Cream Treats
Learning Colors Play Food
Ice Cream Parlor
and
Dino Bath Mat


All of her patterns are great- pick your favorite and send a request my way!












No comments:

Post a Comment