Monday, July 30, 2012

Heads Up!!

I have been busy working on a few very detailed sets of toys for someone and decided to take a short break so I could get a HAT post published! I dug through my archived favorites on Ravelry and Etsy to find some new hats that I am sure you will all LOVE as much as I do!

This Shell Stitch Flapper Hat designed by Erin Hansen is simply beautiful! I love it!
Her pattern can be found here and is available in the following sizes:
0-6m, 6-12m, 1-3yr, and 3-10yrs.
I have also tagged an adult hat similar to this- if you are interested let me know!


This one is PERFECT for a first photo shoot! Love the little puff balls on it!
It was designed by Bella-Rae Crochet and is available in the following sizes:
0-3m, 3-6m, 6-12m and Toddler
(photo was taken by Elizabeth Fulton, check out her Facebook Page.

 Next is the Aubrin by Chanelle Jones at Hover Creations. This hat is made with bulky yarn so it can be made super fast and is super soft! I love how the huge ruffle on the side adds just enough pizzaz!
Available in sizes: Toddler to Adult

 This is something similar to the first hat on this post, but also a little different. This pattern was written by Lisa Dean at Loops of Love. She has the pattern written for the following sizes:
0-3m, 3-6m, 6-12m, toddler, child/small adult, and adult.

Who doesn't love a cupcake??
Angels Chest Boutique has created this cute little hat just for you little cupcake!
Her hat is available in sizes newborn to adult.

This one will be perfect for a chilly winter day! It even has the perfect name, Snow Day!
Marken of the Hat & I wrote this pattern. It is available in the following sizes:
0-3m, 3-6m, 6-12m, 1-3y, 3-10y, 10y+, and adult M, and adult L
Think of all the colors you could combine- match to a coat, school colors, or even rainbow!


I love this old-school lookin' earflap hat by Melanie Padron from 3 Boys & A Ball of Yarn.
She has the pattern written for everyone, newborn - adult.
Get one for this winter!

Guess who wrote this one!! Of course I couldn't have a post without a couple hats from the one and only Tara Murray! She runs the Mamachee shop on Ravelry and also has a shop on Etsy.
She calls this hat the Hansel and Gretel hat. I LOVE the detail on the girly version below!
Sizes available are newborn to adult for both styles.



I think this is one of my all time favorite hats, the Backtrack Beanie from Busy Mom Designs.
It is perfect for boys and girls and is also reversible so you can change it up every day if you want to!
It looks great with the little flower attached, or "inside-out" with no flower. I love everything about this hat and have lost count of how many I have made. Love. Love. Love it!
Available in the following sizes: premie to adult large


 Here is the cowboy hat I mentioned the other day in the baby shoe post. This looks great with the little cowboy boots! Elizabeth Alan from The Lovely Crow wrote this pattern for this cute hat.
Sizes available are newborn - 4T.


I just found this hat today and fell.in.love!! I think the cables on the side and the little fold on the side are so neat! There are sure some creative people out there!!
This one is called Boutique Ribbed Cable Cloche and was written by Guinever Parisi.
The pattern says "one size" so I take that to mean older child-adult sizes.



There are a bunch of other hats that I love out there so keep checking back for more. I will try to get a post done with more "boy" hats, too.

As always, if there is something you are looking for and don't see let me know and I'll do what I can to help!

I will make any of these hats pictured and most can be made in any color!

No comments:

Post a Comment