Saturday, July 28, 2012

Shoes and Slippers for Momma and Child

Hi everyone!


I'm here again with another post about your feet- this time for Kids and Mom (and Dad!). I have made a list of a few of my favorites from Ravelry, I have some saved in my Etsy favs too- but there are quite a few so I think I'll save them for another post! The more the merrier, right??!
Here goes!

Up first is the Jess Flat from Mamachee. This pattern is written for women's sizes 3-12. I think the smallest size comes out to about a size 2 in kids, so this would work for your older kiddos as well!


Next is the Mary Jane Skimmers from Hook Candy.
They have a pattern for everyone, newborn-adult!
Imagine all the color possibilities!


Ooooo, I have been eyeballing these boots for a loooooong time and the pattern was finally in stock so I swiped it up as fast as I could! I got the adult pattern and the child/toddler pattern. Check out the boy version with the dino spikes up the back! So cute!!
The pattern designer is hollydoll.
These are quickly becoming one of my favorite boots!


Here is a girly version....


And how about these little boots for the coolest little dude in your house! Awesome!


These were sent to me as a request from my friend Missy, she got these in tan and cream and LOVES them, she says they are her favorite- but she says that about everything I make!
These Adult Button Loafers were designed by Genevive Hunter and come in women's sizes 3-11.
Once again, the size 3 is close to a size 2 in kids shoes.


Another pair I love, and have made in LOTS of different colors!
This pattern is from Two Girls Patterns and comes in women's sizes 5-10. I also have the toddler pattern that is written for sizes 4-10. They are absolutely adorable!!




Mamachee is up again, with her Little Oma Slippers! These are so cute and work up really fast, so they are perfect for last minute gifts! Mamachee never disappoints!


 This is a new pattern that was just added to the Ravelry database recently. They are called Tiny Dancers, and are from Briana Olsen at Bowtykes. I think they are super cute and would even look great with a ribbon in place of the bow on the picture shown here.


And we sure can't forget about Dad! Kevin has these slippers and will.not.take.them.off! He even asked for a second pair. Can you guess who wrote this pattern?? Yep, Mamachee! These can be made into boots that are similar to the hollydoll boots above, but the turned out great as man shoes!


Check back soon for posts on hats, winter wear (scarf, cowl, mittens, etc...), blankets, toys and all kids of other good stuff!!

Thanks for looking and remember, I would love to make you a pair of your favorite slippers! Shoot me an email and we can work out the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment