Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Ready for Some Random-ness??!

This will be the first of many RaNdOm posts- they will come out of nowhere and come at random times- what fun!

I had a friend pin a link to this blanket on Pinterest and knew I HAD to get the pattern- this will be a good seller for SURE! I have lots of football fan friends all over the country and I can see this blanket in all sorts of colors!

Iowa Hawkeyes, ISU Cyclones, App State Mountaineers, NC Tarheels, Minnesota Vikings, Carolina Panthers, Denver Broncos, San Diego Chargers, Green Bay Packers... the list goes on and on!! Imagine all the possibilities!!
Didn't even mention all the High School Football teams out there!!

Here is the link to the post on Bizzy Crochet.

And here is the cool pic of the one she is working on!



Can't you just see one on your lap while you cheer on your favorite player??!

 I do have the book on order and hope to have it in the next couple weeks- then I can check the size and post more information and eventually a price! If you want to get on the order list email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment