Monday, July 30, 2012

PRICING and POLICIES


Hats are typically between $10-$18 depending on detail on the hat.

Baby shoes and boots are usually between $14-$18 depending on detail.

Adult shoes/slippers are typically $14-$20 depending on detail.

Animals are usually $25. Toy sets are usually $30-$40 depending on number of pieces in the sets.

Blankets are priced on an individual basis. Smaller blankets start as low as$35 and bigger afghans start as low as $60. Of course details will increase the price.


A few notes:
I have been told that my prices are "under-cutting" the crochet world competition. I have set my prices to what I think is fair and at a price that I would pay for an item. I feel like my finished items are of great quality and won't send an item out unless I am happy with it. I typically send out photos of the items before I mail them so you can see what you are going to get.

I do ask that the items be paid for before they are made. I have been burned several times by people ordering items and then not paying for them, so in order to be fair to myself and to other customers I ask you pay before I work on your order. I do not take checks and prefer to use PayPal as the method of payment. I also can take debit/credit cards using Square.

I usually ship out the day after an item is finished and "approved" by the customer. I typically ship through the post office using First-Class Mail. If Priority Mail is cheaper then I will ship Priority. Shipping usually costs between $3-$10 depending on number of items purchased.

I do not do returns. I do everything I can to make sure you are getting what you want when you order something from me. Since most every order is a custom made order I would normally have a hard time selling a custom item to someone else. As I said, I do all I can to make sure you know what you are getting before you get it.

Now the fun stuff:
I have been known to give some good discounts if you buy more than a couple items. I like to make this stuff and want you all to like having it- so buy more, save more!

I occasionally run sales on certain items. They are usually out of the blue and typically for a limited time, usually a day or two.

I also like to do giveaways! They are normally on little items, but who doesn't love a free something every now and then!

Check out my Facebook Page to see some of the things I have been making. While you are there you might as well "Like" it!

No comments:

Post a Comment