Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Wonderful Pattern Source.... Ravelry!

Let's get this party started!

I was introduced to a website about a year ago and have become addicted! You can create a free account and find friends, like patterns, bookmark favorite designers and patterns, list projects you have completed and projects you want to work on. It's a great place to get ideas and keep your patterns in an organized place.

http://www.ravelry.com/ is the site I am talking about. You can find me there and friend me; my user name is lindseyh81.

I look forward to seeing you there to share and find new ideas!

*Just a quick note.. you can search for pretty much anything and find it on ravelry.. but if you are wanting me to make something, please be sure to search for CROCHET patterns. I haven't perfected the art of knitting just yet!*

No comments:

Post a Comment