Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My Favorite Patterns for Feet (Baby Edition)

Here is the collection of shoes, slippers, sandals and boots that I just love!
I will make any of these on request...
just shoot me and email or comment below and I will get in touch with you!

ENJOY!

Pattern can be found here and is from YarnBlossomBoutique on Etsy.
Pattern is written for sizes newborn to 24mos!



Pattern can be found here and is from Genevive Hunter at Ravelry.
Pattern is written for sizes newborn to 12mos!



Another pattern from YarnBlossomBoutique!
Pattern can be found here and is written for sizes newborn to 24mos!



These little Boat Shoes for boys are from Two Girls Patterns and you can find more information on the pattern here. Pattern is written for 0-6mos and 6-12mos.



I just found these fold over boots on Ravelry today, aren't they cute??!
The pattern is from Melissa Hoard and can be found here. Sizes available are newborn to 12mos.



These little crisscross sandals are even more adorable in person! You can find more information on the pattern here, and is brought to you by Hooking Stitch! Sizes are newborn to 12mos.



I have sold so many of these cowboy/girl boots that I have lost count! The pattern is from The Lovely Crow and can be found here. The sizes are newborn to 12mos. They also have a hat that matches, but I'll save that for another post!




These last two photos are from Two Girls Patterns and is located here. Sizes are 0-6mos and 6-12mos. I have already made a handful of these and they turn out really cute!




No comments:

Post a Comment